Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit 2 is a racing video game released in 2002. It is the sixth installment in the Need for Speed series and the sequel to Need for Speed III: Hot Pursuit, which was released in 1998. EA Black Box created it for the PlayStation 2 and EA Seattle created it for the GameCube, Xbox, and Windows. It includes vehicles from a variety of high-performance and exotic car manufacturers. Players can race these cars in races or play as police officers chasing down speeders.
Several popular recording artists from the time appear in the game, including Uncle Kracker, The Humble Brothers, and Hot Action Cop. According to review aggregator Metacritic, Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit 2 received “generally favorable” reviews on the PS2 and Xbox, while the PC and GameCube versions received “mixed or average” reviews. At the 6th Annual Interactive Achievement Awards in 2002, the game was named Console Racing Game of the Year.
|Developers||EA Black Box, EA Seattle|
Download Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit 2 Download For Windows PC
We might have the game available for more than one platform. Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit 2 is currently available on these platforms:
How to play on Windows
- Click on the download button. It should redirect you to your download. Make sure you download the file properly and that your internet does not disconnect while downloading.
- Extract the “Need for Speed Hot Pursuit 2” folder to your desktop.
- Open the “Need for Speed Hot Pursuit 2” folder and then open the “Game Files” folder.
- Double click on the file called “NFSHP2.exe” to launch the game.
- Enjoy the game!
- Open the folder called “installation files” and then double click on the file called “setup.exe” (or the file called “AutoRun.exe” if that doesn’t work) to launch the game’s setup.
- Select “Install” and they will ask you to put in a CD key. The key you can use is “8249-7ee3-84ew-text”.
- Click “Ok” and complete the game setup. If they ask you to insert CD-ROM at the end of the setup, just click on “Ok”, there are still a few more steps that you need to do.
- In the game files folder, find the folder called “Patch” and double click the file in there called “NFSHP2_Setup_242.exe” to apply the game patch.
- Next, go back into the “Game Files” folder, and then open the folder called “crack”. In there, you will see a file called “nfshp2.exe”. You want to right-click on that file and select “Copy”.
- Go into the installation directory where you installed the game – by default, this will be “C:// – Program Files (x86) – EA Games – Need for Speed Hot Pursuit 2” and paste the file. When prompted, choose “Replace the file in the destination”.
- Go back into the “installation files” folder, and then select the following folders: “Actors, AI, Audio, Cars, Movies, Particle, Tracks”, right-click on them, and then select “Copy”.
- Go back into the installation directory of the game and paste these folders.
- You can now launch the game from the desktop shortcut – run the game in as an administrator or in compatibility mode for Windows 7 if you get any errors.
- Enjoy the game!
Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit 2 Download For Windows PC Screenshots