Viva Pinata is a 2006 Xbox 360 life simulation game developed by Rare and published by Microsoft Game Studios. The game revolves around the player tending to a neglected garden on Piata Island, where various variations of pietas based on animals must be bred while fending off disruptive intruders. Gregg Mayles and the team behind the Banjo-Kazooie series oversaw the project, which was inspired by Rare co-founder Tim Stamper. Microsoft wanted the game to become a key franchise for the platform, so they created a television show to go along with it. In November 2006, Viva Piata was released.
Critics praised the graphics, color palette, and variety of pinatas in the game, and it received positive feedback. They were bothered by the disruption caused by frequent autosaving. Climax Group handled the Windows version, which was released in November 2007. The game launched the Viva Piñata series, with a direct sequel and a portable version following in 2008. Viva Piñata is included in Rare’s 2015 Rare Replay, a collection of 30 Xbox One games.
|Publishers||Microsoft Game Studios|
Download Viva Piñata
We might have the game available for more than one platform. Viva Piñata is currently available on these platforms:
Viva Piñata free download for Xbox. Safely Download the free full old version Viva Piñata from old games-download. The game setup is tested and 100% fully working for Xbox. The direct free download from our site is highly compressed safe, secure, and free of any virus, spyware, or adware.
Download old games by file Size under, 1GB, 2GB, 3GB, 5GB, 10GB, 15GB, 20GB, 30GB, 100MB, 200MB, 300MB, 400MB, 500MB according to your PC or console specs.
How to play on Windows
- Download the “Viva_Pinata_Win_ISO_EN.zip” file from the link above.
- Download “Games for Windows Live” from here or from here. Install it after you download it.
- Open the downloaded .zip file and extract the “Viva_Pinata_Win_ISO_EN” folder to your desktop. You will need to use software such as WinRAR to do this.
- Open the extracted “Viva_Pinata_Win_ISO_EN” folder and then open the “Game Files” folder.
- Mount the “OGD-Viva.Pinata.iso” file to an empty disc drive. To do this, you will need to download software such as PowerISO or Daemon Tools (right-click on the file and there you should see your options to mount the file).
- Open the mounted disc drive and then run the Setup.exe file.
- Go through the game setup (just click on next or the word which has the > symbol next to it) and finish installing the game.
- Launch the game – when it asks you to create a “Live Games” account, select “Games for Windows Live” and then create an account. You want to try to create a local account.
- Enjoy the game!
Viva Piñata Screenshots
Tekken 5 PC System Requirements
|OS:||Windows 10, 8.1, 7, XP, 2000, 98, 95|
|Processor:||1.8 GHz equivalent or higher processor|
|Memory:||1 GB RAM|
|Graphics:||NVIDIA 5900, ATI 9600 or above video card|
|Storage:||4 GB available space|
Viva Piñata old abandonware game for 32-bit and 64-bit, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Windows XP, & Windows Vista OS, and console. Safely Download free full old version Viva Piñata from oldgames-download. The game setup is tested by our gamers team and 100% working with Windows OS, Console & Desktop PCs. We have enabled direct download from our website. You will find these games files are highly compressed safe, secure, and free of any virus, spyware, or adware.