The Sims Life Stories is the first game in Maxis and EA Games’ The Sims Stories product line. On February 6, 2007, it was released. Free trials of the game are available on certain laptops, but they are only playable until the end of Riley Harlow’s story in chapter 3. Riley Harlow and Vincent Moore are the main characters in the game. The game is primarily about being directed to complete tasks that the player must complete in order for their stories to unfold (Each story has 12 chapters). There is also a Free Play mode with no storyline to follow. The game begins with Riley’s story, and Vincent’s story is unlocked at the beginning of Riley’s fourth chapter. After you complete the stories you can continue to play as you wish.
|Publishers||Electronic Arts (PC), Aspyr Media (Mac)|
|Developers||The Sims Division|
Download The Sims Life Stories Download For Windows PC
We might have the game available for more than one platform. The Sims Life Stories is currently available on these platforms:
Text instructions (how to play on Windows)
- Download the “The_Sims_Life_Stories_Windows.zip” file from the link above. Make sure you download the file properly and that your internet does not disconnect while downloading.
- Open the downloaded .zip file and extract the “The_Sims_Life_Stories_Windows” folder to your desktop. You will need to use software such as WinRAR to do this.
- Open the extracted “The_Sims_Life_Stories_Windows” folder and then open the “Game Files” folder.
- Double click on the file called “AutoRun.exe” and the game setup should start. Go through the setup steps – at one point they will ask you to insert a CD key. Use the following Serial Code: NZ33-TZCW-J9WD-LJ9N-GRLD
- When they prompt you to register, choose “Register Later”. When your installation completes, they will ask if you want to launch the game. Make sure that you do not launch the game and select “Quit” instead.
- Open the “Crack” folder inside the “Game Files” folder.
- Drag & drop (or copy) the “SimsLS.exe” file in there to the folder where you installed the game to. By default this would be: C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims Life Stories\TSBin
- When prompted, choose “Replace existing file” or “Copy and replace”.
- You can now launch the game using the shortcut on your desktop.
- Enjoy the game!
The Sims Life Stories Download For Windows PC Screenshots