Rugby 08 is the final game in the Rugby series to be released by EA Sports. The game allows players to take on the roles of 20 different Rugby nations, both major and minor and includes a number of tournaments such as the Rugby World Cup, Tri-Nations, Six Nations, Guinness Premiership, and Super 14.
Rugby 08 was released prior to the World Cup in France in 2007. The Rugby World Cup and World Cup Challenge modes are new modes. Simplified lineouts and defensive formations are among the other new gameplay features.
Richie McCaw appears on the international cover. Other players are highlighted in specific markets:
- Australia and Asia — Wallabies captain Stirling Mortlock
- France — McCaw, and France flanker Yannick Nyanga
- Ireland — former Ireland fly-half Ronan O’Gara
- Italy — Current Azzurri Mauro Bergamasco and Mirco Bergamasco
- South Africa — Former Springboks Schalk Burger, Bryan Habana, and André Pretorius
- United Kingdom — McCaw and England wing Mark Cueto
- New Zealand — Richie McCaw
The commentary is provided by Ian Robertson and former All Blacks great Grant Fox.
|Developers||HB Studios, EA Vancouver|
Download Rugby 08 Download For Windows PC
We might have the game available for more than one platform. Rugby 08 is currently available on these platforms:
How to play on Windows
- Download and extract “Rugby_08_Win_Files_EN”
- Open the “Game Files” folder and run the “Rugby08.exe” file
- Download “Rugby_08_Win_ISO_EN_EN.7z” and mount the file to a virtual drive
- Run AutoRun.exe and the game setup should launch. They will ask you to insert a CD key, you can use one of the following:
- Finish installing the game.
- Go into the folder called “Vitality” and copy the “Rugby08.exe” file
- Go into the game’s installation directory (if you’re not sure where this is, right-click on the desktop shortcut for Rugby 08 and select “open file location”). Paste the “Rugby08.exe” into the game’s installation directory and confirm you want to replace the file in the destination
- Run Rugby08.exe and Rugby 08 should launch
Rugby 08 Download For Windows PC Screenshots
Rugby 08 Download For Windows PC PC System Requirements
|OS:||Windows 10, 8.1, 7, XP, 2000, 98, 95|
|Processor:||Pentium 4 @ 2.8 GHz|
|Memory:||1 GB RAM|
|Graphics:||NVIDIA GeForce 6800+ / ATI Radeon X800+|
|Storage:||2 GB available space|
Rugby 08 Download For Windows PC free download old video game for 32-bit and 64-bit for android mobile, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Windows XP, & Windows Vista PC, and console. Safely Download free full old version Rugby 08 Download For Windows PC from oldgamesdownload.com. The game setup is tested and 100% fully working for Console & PC Games. The direct free download from our site is highly compressed safe, secure, and free of any virus, spyware, or adware.