My Little Pony Friendship Gardens is a My Little Pony video game. It’s a Raising Sim game that was released during the Generation 2 era (1997-2003), in which you raise and care for your own Little Pony. My Little Pony Friendship Gardens is split into two sections: the farm, where you care for your pony, and Pony Village, where you can play games. You can teach her to jump fences, play games with other Ponies, and eventually cross the rainbow to Ponyland along the way. However, don’t let her rainbow fade!
This game is also notable for introducing the Gen 2 ponies and imbuing them with personalities (G2 is the only one to never get any Animated Adaptation). Sundance is an explorer, Morning Glory enjoys games, Sweet Berry enjoys baking, Ivy is a glamorous girl, and Lightheart enjoys making people laugh.
|Publishers||Infogrames Europe SA|
|Developers||Artech Studios Ltd.|
Download My Little Pony Friendship Gardens Download For Windows PC
We might have My Little Pony Friendship Gardens available for more than one platform. My Little Pony: Friendship Gardens is currently available on these platforms:
How to play on Windows
- Download and Extract My_Little_Pony_Friendship_Gardens_Win_ISO_EN.7z
- Open the “Game Files” folder and mount OGD.My.Little.Pony.iso (if you’re not sure how to do this, please refer to this help article: https://oldgamesdownload.com/wiki/install-games-on-windows/)
- Run My Little Pony Friendship Gardens “SETUP.EXE” as an administrator (Right Click > Run as administrator) and follow on-screen instructions to install My Little Pony: Friendship Gardens
- Double click on “Play My Little Pony” in the window which pops up when installation is finished
- Play My Little Pony Friendship Gardens
My Little Pony Friendship Gardens Download For Windows PC Screenshots