Little Fighter 2 is the sequel to the game Little Fighter and is a Hong Kong freeware PC fighting game for Windows. Marti Wong and Starsky Wong created Little Fighter 2 in 1999, and it has received numerous updates since then.
The game can accommodate up to four human players on a single computer and a total of eight characters via online play or computer-controlled opponents. The keyboard or a gamepad is used to control the characters. A configuration menu allows you to customize all keys.
Little Fighter Online is a commercially released sequel to the game. Version 2.0 was released in 2008 to commemorate the tenth anniversary of Little Fighter 2. The update fixed minor bugs and added a gameplay recording feature, a new ‘Survival’ stage, a browser toolbar, and ads that appear while the game is loading. Version 2.0a, which only included a bug fix, was released in late 2009.
|Publishers||Marti Wong, Starsky Wong|
|Developers||Marti Wong, Starsky Wong|
Download Little Fighter 2 Download For Windows PC
We might have the game available for more than one platform. Little Fighter 2 is currently available on these platforms:
How to play on Windows
- Click on the download button. It should redirect you to your download (a .rar file). Make sure you download the file properly and that your internet does not disconnect while downloading.
- Extract the “Little Fighter 2” folder to your desktop.
- Open the “Little Fighter 2” folder and then double click on the “LF2Setup.exe” file to run the game setup. Go through the game setup and install the game.
- You should now have a desktop shortcut for the game – double click on it to launch Little Fighter 2.
- Enjoy the game!
- If you get any errors, download Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 from here.
Little Fighter 2 Download For Windows PC Screenshots