Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone (also known as Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone in the United States) is an action-adventure video game. It is based on the same-named 2001 film. In November 2001, Philosopher’s Stone was released for the Game Boy Advance, Game Boy Color, Microsoft Windows, and PlayStation. In December 2003, a different game with the same name was released for the GameCube, PlayStation 2, and Xbox. The versions on different platforms are vastly different and do not share the same level structures or gameplay.
The plot revolves around the protagonist Harry Potter, who, after discovering he is a wizard, is sent to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, where he meets new people and receives magical training, and where he and his friends work together to prevent Lord Voldemort from regaining power. The game was met with mixed reactions. Critics criticized the game’s accessible gameplay and unimpressive graphics (2003 versions), while others claimed that the game’s license would be the only thing attracting fans.
|Developers||Griptonite Games, KnowWonder, Argonaut Games, Westlake Entertainment, Warthog Games Limited|
Download Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone Download For Windows PC
We might have the game available for more than one platform. Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone is currently available on these platforms:
How to play on Windows – Method 1
- Download and extract Harry_Potter_and_the_Philosophers_Stone_Win_Files_En.7z
- Open the “Game Files” folder and double click on “HPlauncher.exe” and the game should launch
- If you get any errors, right click the launcher, go to “Properties>Compatibility” and select “Windows XP (service pack 2)”. Also select “Run as administrator”. Click on “Apply” and then “Ok”. Then try launching the game.
How to play on Windows – Method 2
- Download and extract Harry_Potter_and_the_Philosophers_Stone_Win_ISO_En.7z and mount the .iso file
- Run the game setup by running “Autorun.exe” as an administrator (right click>run as administrator) and insert the following game key:
- Follow the on-screen instructions and complete the game setup.
- Once Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone has finished installing, you can launch the game using the desktop shortcut.
- If you get any errors, then download the Windows 10 fix file and drag the contents into your game’s installation directory. By default, this will be C://Program Files x86/EA Games/Harry Potter TM. Confirm you want to replace the files in the destination. Then right-click the desktop shortcut for Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone, go to “Properties>Compatibility” and select “Windows XP (service pack 2)”. Also, select “Run as administrator”. Click on “Apply” and then “Ok”
PlayStation 2 (2003)
Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone Download For Windows PC Screenshots
Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone Download For Windows PC PC System Requirements
|OS:||Windows 10, 8.1, 7, XP, 2000, 98, 95|
|Processor:||Pentium 2 or Athlon equivalent 266 MHz|
|Graphics:||DirectX 9 compatible GPU|
|Storage:||500 MB available space|