Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix is an action-adventure video game released in 2007. It is based on the same-named 2007 film. The game was released for mobile devices, the Nintendo DS, the PlayStation Portable, Microsoft Windows, the PlayStation 2, the PlayStation 3, the Wii, the Xbox 360, the Game Boy Advance, and Mac OS X.
Harry Potter’s theme is to explore Hogwarts and follow the plot of the book and film. EA encouraged fan participation in the game’s development and collaborated with a fan council. Instead of the action-oriented Goblet of Fire, the game returns to the sandbox style of the first three games. Hogwarts, like any sandbox, is mostly explorable, and there are “discovery points” that provide rewards to the player and can be activated by completing side missions. There are also battles between student groups, as shown in the game trailer.
- Immerse Yourself in Magic—Interact with magical objects, ghosts, and portraits in every room, corridor, and courtyard—all faithfully recreated from the movies.
- Perfect Your Wand Work—Cast spells to unleash powerful fifth-year magic.
- Lead Dumbledore’s Army—Recruit fellow students and teach them defense against the dark arts.
- Relive the Magic of the Movie—…from the Dementor attack in Little Whinging to the epic battles at the Ministry of Magic.
- Unleash Advanced Magic—Play as Sirius and Dumbledore as they fight Lucius, Bellatrix, and Voldemort in the Ministry of Magic.
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix immerses the player in the Harry Potter universe, combining movie blueprints, J.K. Rowling’s drawings, and book descriptions to recreate well-known locations such as the Ministry of Magic, and Grimmauld Place, and Little Whinging. In addition to the main missions, as part of the new sandbox style of play, players can explore Hogwarts and interact with objects, casting magical spells to earn Discovery Points. Slytherins can be dueled in the Entrance Courtyard, Paved Courtyard, and specific floor corridors. Throughout the story, one can also duel. The majority of them are portrayed as Harry. Nonetheless, near the end, one will be able to play as Sirius Black and Dumbledore in various duels. Earning Discovery points increases the power of owned spells as well as earning player bonuses such as behind-the-scenes videos and trophies, which can be viewed in the Room of Rewards. Items in the room, such as trophies, can also be unlocked by participating in mini-games like Exploding Snap, Wizard chess, and Gobstones. There are various missions to complete that correspond to the plot of the film, such as recruiting Dumbledore’s Army members or wreaking havoc when Umbridge is appointed Headmistress.
Download Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix Download For Windows PC
We might have the game available for more than one platform. Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix is currently available on these platforms:
How to play on Windows (Preinstalled)
- Download and extract Harry_Potter_and_the_Order_of_the_Phoenix_Win_Preinstalled_EN.zip
- Launch the game by double-clicking hp.exe
- Play Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
How to play on Windows (Have to install)
- Download and extract Harry_Potter_and_the_Order_of_the_Phoenix_Setup_ISO_EN.zip
- Run AutoRun.exe to begin installing the game
- When the setup launches, they will ask for a CD key. Use the key found in “Serial Key.txt”
- When the installation is completed, copy-paste the files found inside the “NoCD” folder into the folder you installed the game in (by default, this is C: Program Files (x86)Electronic ArtsHarry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix). When prompted, select to replace the files in the destination.
- Launch the game by double-clicking hp.exe
- Play the game
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix Download For Windows PC Screenshots
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix Download For Windows PC PC System Requirements
|OS:||Windows 10, 8.1, 7, XP, 2000, 98, 95|
|Processor:||Intel Pentium 4 1.3GHz / AMD Athlon MP|
|Memory:||1 GB RAM|
|Graphics:||NVIDIA GeForce 6600+ / ATI Radeon 9700|
|Storage:||5 GB available space|
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix Download For Windows PC free download old video game for 32-bit and 64-bit for android mobile, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Windows XP, & Windows Vista PC, and console. Safely Download free full old version Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix Download For Windows PC from oldgamesdownload.com. The game setup is tested and 100% fully working for Console & PC Games. The direct free download from our site is highly compressed safe, secure, and free of any virus, spyware, or adware.