Colin McRae Rally 2.0 is a racing video game developed and published by Codemasters for the PlayStation, Microsoft Windows, and Game Boy Advance platforms. The second game in the Colin McRae Rally series features works-entered cars and rallies from the 2000 World Rally Championship.
Colin McRae Rally 2.0 windows 10 features the works-entered cars and rallies from the World Rally Championship in 2000. Colin McRae Rally 2.0 is divided into three difficulty levels: Novice, Intermediate, and Expert. Colin McRae Rally 2.0, like its predecessor, allows players to compete in rallying events set on various special stages around the world, and it features a number of cars from the 2000 World Rally Championship, such as the Ford Focus RS WRC and Subaru Impreza GC.
Arcade mode, with direct head-to-head competition against AI drivers or another player, improved graphics with more detailed vehicle models and interiors, and a cleaner and more minimalist menu system, which would be retained until the release of Dirt 2 in 2009. Nicky Grist, who was McRae’s co-driver in 2000, reprises his role from the first game, which he would play until the release of Colin McRae: Dirt in 2007; Grist later returned to voice as himself in Dirt 4 in 2017.
The race features a variety of cars with 2.0-liter engines, the majority of which were in production at the time Colin McRae Rally 2 0 was released – the Ford Focus, Ford Puma, Mitsubishi Lancer Evo VI, Peugeot 206, SEAT Cordoba, Subaru Impreza, and Toyota Corolla. A number of cars from a decade or more ago are also featured, including the Ford Sierra Cosworth and Peugeot 205 T16 from the 1980s, as well as the Ford Escort MK1, Mini Cooper S, and Lancia Stratos from the late 1960s or early 1970s.
Download Colin McRae Rally 2.0 Download For Windows PC
We might have Colin McRae Rally 2.0 download available for more than one platform. Colin McRae Rally 2.0 windows 10 is currently available on these platforms:
How to play on Windows
- Click on the download button. It should redirect you to your download (a .rar file). Make sure you download the file properly and that your internet does not disconnect while downloading.
- Extract the “Colin McRae Rally 2.0” folder to your desktop.
- Open the “Colin McRae Rally 2.0” folder and then open the “Game Files” folder.
- Mount the “rar-cmr2.bin” file to an empty drive (use software such as PowerISO to do this) and run the setup file.
- Colin McRae Rally 2.0 installation should launch – leave all settings at default and install Colin McRae Rally 2.0.
- Once installed, you can launch Colin McRae Rally 2.0 from the start menu shortcut. Note: If you get any errors, run Colin McRae Rally 2.0 in compatibility mode for Windows XP (Service Pack 3) and in a lower resolution.
- Enjoy Colin McRae Rally 2.0!
Colin McRae Rally 2.0 Download For Windows PC Screenshots
Colin McRae Rally 2.0 Download For Windows PC PC System Requirements
|OS:||Windows 10, 8.1, 7, XP, 2000, 98, 95|
|Processor:||Pentium II 450 MHz|
|Memory:||2 GB RAM|
|Graphics:||8MB graphic card compatible with DirectX 7.0|
|Storage:||800 MB available space|
|Sound Card:||16-Bit DirectX 9.0c compatible|