Championship Manager 4 is the fourth installment in the Championship Manager series. It was the series’ penultimate game to be developed by Sports Interactive before they and publishers Eidos decided to part ways. The PC version was released in March 2003, followed by the Mac version on April 11, 2003. It was highly anticipated by series fans, owing primarily to the inclusion of a graphical 2D match engine for the first time in a CM game, and upon its release, it became the fastest-selling PC game of all time in the United Kingdom.
Download Championship Manager 4 Download For Windows PC
We might have the game available for more than one platform. Championship Manager 4 is currently available on these platforms:
How to play on Windows
- Download and Extract Championship_Manager_4_Win_ROM_EN.7z
- Open the “Game Files” folder and mount “ims-cm4.bin”
- Open the mounted file and run “setup.exe”. Follow on-screen instructions to install the game.
- Download Championship_Manager_4_Patch_4.08_Win_EN.7z and run “patch4.08.exe”
- Go to the “Crack” folder and copy-paste “cm4.exe” into the game installation directory
- Play Championship Manager 4.
Championship Manager 4 Download For Windows PC Screenshots
Championship Manager 4 Download For Windows PC old abandonware game for 32-bit and 64-bit, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Windows XP, & Windows Vista OS, and console. Safely Download free full old version Championship Manager 4 Download For Windows PC from oldgames-download. The game setup is tested by our gamers team and 100% working with Windows OS, Console & Desktop PCs. We have enabled direct download from our website. You will find these games files are highly compressed safe, secure, and free of any virus, spyware, or adware.