Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 4 is the fourth installment in Tony Hawk’s series of skating video games. Neversoft created it, and Activision released it in 2002 under the Activision O2 banner for the GameCube, PlayStation, Xbox, Game Boy Advance, and PlayStation 2. It was released in 2003 for Microsoft Windows and Mac OS X, and a Tapwave Zodiac version was released in 2004.
Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 4 Download For Windows PC Gameplay
Tony Hawk Pro Skater 4 departs from the Career mode of the previous three games, in which the player has a set amount of time to find and finish goals. Instead, 4 had a Career mode that was more akin to Free Skate mode in that there was no time limit to explore the level and the goals were frequently provided to the player to attempt by characters encountered in the level. This Career mode would eventually be seen in the Underground series’ Story modes, American Wasteland, Project 8, and Proving Ground.
The gameplay in this game builds on the success of prior games in the series. All of the previous game’s combos return, as do several new tricks for better navigating parks and sections. The spine transfer is new to the game, in which the player can press the shoulder button to transfer between back-to-back quarter-pipes, or otherwise self-right oneself to exit quarter-pipes or prevent bailing if they fly off them. Skitching, which allows skaters to hang off the back of moving vehicles, is also included in the game.
In Pro Skater 3, the “secret combos” for turning some tricks into subtle variants became a normal feature, albeit not as advanced as the system would become in the third game in the series, where it was perfected. The ability to do grind and lip extensions by touching a direction and grind while grinding or lipping was also enabled, which can provide the player with bigger combinations because they can do a grind extension into a special move, for example. This, like trick extensions, would be standard in the next game in the series because it was much easier to do. Tony Hawk Pro Skater 4 is also the only one in the series in which the player is not required to purchase tricks. Instead, the player’s basic trick-set is determined by the sort of move set they define for their character.
There are fifteen professional skateboarders in the game. In addition, the player can unlock four other playable characters: Jango Fett from Star Wars, Eddie, the mascot of the heavy metal band Iron Maiden, Mike Vallely, a professional skater and wrestler, and Daisy, a female skater physically modeled on and voiced by Jenna Jameson.
Download Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 4 Download For Windows PC
We might have the Tony Hawks Pro Skater 4 game free download full version for PC Windows 7,10 available for more than one platform. Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 4 free download for PC is currently available on these platforms:
All collection of Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater.
How to play on Windows
- Download the “THPS4_Win_ROM_EN.zip” file from the link above.
- Open the downloaded .zip file and extract the “THPS4_Win_ROM_EN” folder to your desktop. You will need to use software such as WinRAR to do this.
- Open the extracted “THPS4_Win_ROM_EN” folder and then open the “Game Files” folder.
- Open the “CD1” folder and then mount the “This-3.cue” file to an empty disc drive. To do this, you will need to download software such as PowerISO or Daemon Tools (right-click on the file and there you should see your options to mount the file).
- Open the mounted disc drive and then run “Setup.exe”. The setup for the game should now launch. Go through the game setup and finish installing the game.
- When they prompt you to insert the second CD, open the “CD2” folder and mount the “file to another empty disc drive. You can then proceed with your game setup.
- When your setup is completed, you can now launch the game!
- Launch the game using the desktop shortcut.
- Enjoy the game!
Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 4 Download For Windows PC Screenshots