Factor 5 and LucasArts collaborated on Star Wars Episode I: Battle for Naboo[a], an arcade-style action game. It is a spiritual successor to the two-year-old Star Wars: Rogue Squadron. Despite the similarities, the production team for Battle for Naboo created a new game engine and added land- and water-based warfare in addition to aircraft combat. The user can pilot several air, land, and aquatic vehicles, each with its own armament configuration and varying degrees of speed and mobility. Bonus power-ups that upgrade the weapons or durability of these ships are concealed in various levels throughout the game. After completing each level, the player’s performance is compared against four medal criteria. Acquiring these medals raises the player’s rank and allows them to access secret stuff.
The game is set in the fictitious Star Wars galaxy during the events depicted in the film Star Wars: Episode I – The Phantom Menace. Gavyn Sykes, a lieutenant in Naboo’s Royal Security Forces, is controlled by the player. As the game proceeds, Sykes and the Royal Security Forces face off against the Trade Federation in 15 missions either on Naboo or in the surrounding space. After completing a mission that recreates the film’s final attack on the Trade Federation’s Droid Control Ship, the game closes.
Battle for Naboo was released in December 2000 for the Nintendo 64 by LucasArts and THQ. Three months later, in March 2001, a Windows port was released. The Nintendo 64 version was extensively compared to Rogue Squadron and garnered generally excellent reviews; critics appreciated the game’s precise and responsive controls while criticizing the game’s Episode I setting. The game’s PC adaptation was met with criticism for its poor aesthetics and tricky controls.
|Developers||Factor 5, LucasArts|
Download Star Wars: Battle for Naboo Download For Windows PC
We might have the Star Wars Battle for Naboo game free download full version for PC Windows 7,10 available for more than one platform. Star Wars: Battle for Naboo free download is currently available on these platforms:
How to play on Windows (32-bit) and earlier versions of Windows
- Download and Extract Star_Wars_Battle_for_Naboo_Win_ROM_EN.7z
- Mount BFN_PC.bin to an empty virtual drive and double click on “BattleForNaboo.exe”
- Select “Install” and follow on-screen instructions
- Launch the game using the desktop shortcut
How to play on Windows (64-bit)
- Download and Extract Star_Wars_Battle_for_Naboo_Win64_ROM_EN to your desktop (make sure you extract it to your desktop)
- Mount BFN_PC.bin to an empty virtual drive
- In the “Game Files” folder, you will see a folder called “games”. Copy-paste the “games” folder into your disc drive C:\ so that you have the file path “C:\games\Battle for Naboo”
- Go inside the “C:\games\Battle for Naboo” folder. Double click on “bfn. reg” to enter registry values
- Go back into the “Game Files” folder, then into “games”, then into “data_pc” and double click “bfn.exe”
- Play the game
Star Wars: Battle for Naboo Download For Windows PC Screenshots
Star Wars: Battle for Naboo Download For Windows PC free download old video game for 32-bit and 64-bit for android mobile, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Windows XP, & Windows Vista PC, and console. Safely Download free full old version Star Wars: Battle for Naboo Download For Windows PC from oldgamesdownload.com. The game setup is tested and 100% fully working for Console & PC Games. The direct free download from our site is highly compressed safe, secure, and free of any virus, spyware, or adware.