Duke Nukem 3D is a first-person shooter video game developed by 3D Realms. It is a sequel to the platform games Duke Nukem and Duke Nukem II, published by 3D Realms.
Duke Nukem 3D follows the exploits of the titular Duke Nukem, as voiced by Jon St. John, as he confronts an extraterrestrial invasion on Earth. Duke Nukem 3D, along with Wolfenstein 3D and Doom, is credited with popularising first-person shooters and was published to widespread acclaim. The interaction of the settings, gameplay, level design, and distinctive risqué humor, a mix of pop-culture satire and lampooning of over-the-top Hollywood action heroes, were all appreciated by critics. However, it sparked debate because of its violence, erotic themes, and representation of women.
The game’s shareware version was launched on January 29, 1996, while the full version was released on April 19, 1996, as version 1.3d. In November 1996, the Plutonium PAK, an expansion pack that upgraded the game to version 1.4 and added a fourth eleven-level episode, was released. Later, the Atomic Edition was produced, which was a standalone version of the game that incorporated the content from the Plutonium PAK and updated the game to version 1.5; it is now only available on ZOOM-Platform.com. Gearbox Software uploaded the official fifth episode, 20th Anniversary World Tour, on October 11, 2016. After fifteen years in development hell, a direct sequel titled Duke Nukem Forever was released in 2011.
Download Duke Nukem 3D Download For Windows PC
We might have the Duke Nukem 3D game free download full version for Dos available for more than one platform. Duke Nukem 3D free download is currently available on these platforms:
How to play on Windows
- Download the DOS emulator, DOSBox, and put a shortcut for DOSBox onto your desktop.
- Download the “Duke_Nukem_3D_DOS_EN.zip” file from the link above.
- Open the downloaded .zip file and extract the “Duke_Nukem_3D_DOS_EN” folder to your desktop. You will need to use software such as WinRAR to do this.
- Open the extracted “Duke_Nukem_3D_DOS_EN” folder and then open the “Game Files” folder.
- Drag the file called “DUKE3D” on top of the DOSBox icon and the game should now launch in DOSBox.
Duke Nukem 3D Download For Windows PC Screenshots